Capacity Building Definition
The concept of capacity building reflects strengthening individuals, institutions and society abilities to accomplish activities skillfully and effectively fulfilling the required goals and objectives and optimizing available resources.
- Identify basic knowledge and technical supervisory needs of individuals and institutions.
- Identify practical ideas, approaches and determinants needed to implement capacity building programs as an input to sustainable development.
- Train in the means and tactics of planning and implementation.
- Strengthen the capacity of individuals and institutions to enter the development process successfully and play an active role in the planning and implementation processes.
- Recruit knowledge capacities for sustainable development and increase the capacity of individuals and organizations to assess their efforts and learn from their experiences.
- Build the necessary knowledge for individuals and institutions to engage them in decision-making processes at the local, regional and international levels.
- Research and training through coordination of training programs for individuals and institutions.
- Implementation of administrative, financial and logistical trainings.
- Implementation of technical trainings related to the humanitarian and sustainable development sectors.
- Enhancement of coordination skills and inter-external communication.
- Building partners capacities on M & E concepts.
- Building the capacity of partners on concepts of needs assessment and prioritization.
- Enhancement of professionalism concepts and the application of international standards in the implementation of administrative and technical work.