The Assistance Coordination Unit (ACU) is a national Syrian non-government, non-political, non-profit institution focused on maximizing the impact of assistance delivered to the Syrian people by coordinating the efforts of donors, implementing agencies, and community representatives.
Scope of Work:
- Information Management
- Project Coordination
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Capacity Building
We work for a decent life for all Syrians by managing and coordinating information and support.
To be the leading institution for planning and supporting decision-making for humanitarian assistance and sustainable development of Syria.
- Mapping the humanitarian needs and ensuring stability in Syria.
- Coordination with all humanitarian and stabilization actors to achieve the response plan with better impact.
- Mobilization and the advocacy of humanitarian issues at the local, regional and international level.
- Increasing resilience and supporting sustainable development.
- Promote reliance on local resources, provide support in emergency situations and boost the early recovery of communities.