Tender No. WASH001
Project name: Support the five interest groups of farmers in NW Syria
Assistance Coordination Unit invites suppliers with experience in working with humanitarian organizations to submit quotes in sealed envelopes for the service (Implementation of the works of the irrigation tank, Irrigation and drip network in Idlib, Ram Hamdan village (.
Conditions for submission:
- Offers shall be submitted in three envelopes (technical envelope, financial envelope, and company envelope). The envelopes are sealed and closed tightly.
- All documents in the envelopes must be stamped and signed with the official supplier’s stamp and signature along with envelopes itself to ensure they are sealed
the supplier’s name, company, Tenders name and number and phone number must write on the envelope from outside.
- Close the envelope tightly with a glue or wax adhesive and seal and sign the place to seal the envelope.
- The supplier’s signature should be over all docs related to the tender.
- Any offer that does not contain all the attachments and papers filled out and sealed is rejected
- Tender deposit of 2000$ shall be paid by Interested vendors in order to accept their bids, and it shall be refunded after selection for the vendors that have not been accepted.
You can obtain tender documents by contacting us via the official email:
Please include Tender name and number in email subject
The response to the e-mail is only during official working hours in Turkey.
The date for receiving offers will be during the period from 7/07/2021 to 16/07/2021
The place of bids submission is the Office of Assistance Coordination Unit located in Turkey – Gaziantep – Incillipinar mahhalesi-3 nolu cadde -Akinalan Ismerkezi -kat2
For more information please contact us on the official email:
Or on 05343538457